- Join a community of like-minded equestrian athletes sharing the joys, and occasional struggles, of pursuing improvement and knowledge in dressage and combined training.
- Compete for LOTS of year-end awards at area schooling and recognized dressage shows, events and horse trials. Generous awards program requires no additional fees. (Volunteer hours are required, but are easy to earn at sanctioned shows and DVCTA events.)
- Be recognized for your lifetime achievements with DVCTA Rider Medals.
- Pay a reduced fee at DVCTA clinics and lectures.
- Participate in DVCTA Quadrille Play Dates and try out for DVCTA’s renowned quadrille team – the QUAD SQUAD — which puts on exhibition rides at local competitions and events. (Adults only.)
- Train and compete in the regional Junior competition with DVCTA’s Junior team. (Ages 21 and under.)
- Receive Group Membership in USDF (not Participating membership, see www.usdf.org for more information) and receive USDF Connections monthly magazine. GMO Group Membership qualifies you to compete for USDF Rider and Dressage Seat Awards, and compete at the BLM Finals. (In Family memberships, only the Primary Member receives USDF Group Membership.)
- Apply for DVCTA scholarships for clinic attendance and judge education.
- Post a free Business Profile on the DVCTA.org website.
- Post free Classified Ads on DVCTA.org website.
NOTE: DVCTA Membership year runs concurrently with USDF membership year from December 1st through November 30th. If you join after August 31st but before December 1st, you will be eligible for DVCTA member benefits from your join date through the end of the following member year but will not be joined with USDF until December 1st. If you wish otherwise (such as to participate in BLM’s), you must pay full dues for the partial year.
Individual Memberships: $55.00 – Includes USDF Group Membership
Family Memberships: $55.00 – Primary member – Includes USDF Group Membership
Additional Family Members: $30.00 – DVCTA benefits only