Join now for 2018!
DVCTA Membership includes:
- Group Membership in USDF – including eligibility for BLM’s and for rider medals as well as a subscription to USDF Connections Magazine. (For full details on Group Membership vs. Participating Membership, see www.usdf.org.) Note, for family membership, only the primary member receives USDF membership.
- Opportunity to earn LOTS of year-end awards at DVCTA and sanctioned schooling and recognized shows and events (requires volunteer hours).
- Opportunity to get to know your local equestrian community through volunteering at sanctioned shows and events.
- Reduced fees at clinics and events put on by DVCTA.
- Opportunity to promote your business with a “member profile” on the website and to post free Classified Ads on DVCTA.org website.
- ADULTS are eligible to participate in Quadrille Play Date clinics and to try out for DVCTA’s renowned quadrille team – the QUAD SQUAD.
- JUNIORS can compete in regional event with DVCTA’s Junior team.
- All members are eligible to apply for DVCTA scholarships for clinic attendance and judge education.
Types of Membership
Individual/Primary Memberships: $55.00 – Includes USDF Group Membership
Additional Family Members: $30.00 – DVCTA benefits only
The DVCTA membership year runs December 1st through November 30th.
You are considered paid through the following year if you join after August 31st for DVCTA purposes, but will only be submitted to USDF after December 1st for the upcoming member year. Also, to be eligible for year-end awards THIS membership year, you must have been a fully paid member for this year.
You must complete the DVCTA Release of Liability and DVCTA Photo Permission Forms (or online sections below) to be eligible for membership.